CSIR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CSIR-CIMFR) invited applications for the posts of Senior Scientist and Scientist. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format so as to reach on or before 31 August 2015.
Last Date of Application: 31 August 2015
Details of Posts:
Name of the Posts:
- Post Code: CHOP: Scientist/Sr. Scientist- 02 Posts
- Post Code: CHI: Scientist/Sr. Scientist- 01 Post
- Post Code: MIN: Scientist/Sr. Scientist- 14 Posts
- Post Code: GEO: Scientist/Sr. Scientist- 01 Post
- Senior Scientist- Rs. 72,000/-
- Scientist- Rs. 62,000/-
- Scientist-Ph.D in Chemistry with two years research/industrial experience in chemical processes.
- Sr. Scientist- PhD submitted in Organic/Physical/Applied Chemistry (Candidates must possess M.Sc. degree in Chemistry with specialization in Organic/Physical Chemistry or M.Sc. in Applied Chemistry).
- Scientist-PhD in Inorganic/Analytical Chemistry with 2 years experience in analytical techniques.
- Sr. Scientist- PhD submitted in Inorganic/Analytical Chemistry (Candidates must possess M.Sc degree in Chemistry with specialization in Inorganic /Analytical Chemistry).
- Scientist-Ph.D in Mining/ Mechanical/ Civil/ Electrical/Chemical Engineering with B.E/B.Tech in Mining/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical/Civil Engineering.
- Sr. Scientist- M.E./M.Tech in Mining/Rock Mechanics/Mine Safety Engineering/Safety Engineering & Disaster Management/Chemical/Mechanical/Civil/Electrical Engineering OR Ph.D submitted in Mining/Mechanical/Civil/Electrical/Chemical Engineering with B.E/B.Tech in Mining/ Mechanical/Electrical/ Chemical/ Civil Engineering.
- Scientist-Ph D in Geology/Applied Geology with 2 years experience in coal geology/ coal petrography/Sedimentary Petrology.
- Sr. Scientist- Ph D submitted in Geology/Applied Geology (Candidates must possess M.Sc/M.Sc Tech degree in Geology/Applied Geology/Integrated MS/ M.Tech in Geological Sciences/Geological Technology).
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents to: The Controller of Administration, CIMFR, Barwa Road, Dhanbad – 826015 (Jharkhand)’ so as to reach this office on or before 31 August 2015.