CSIR - Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI) invited applications for the post of Technical Assistant and Technician (1). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 30 June 2017.
Notification details: ADVERTISEMENT NO. 03/2017
CSIR- CSMCRI Vacancy Details
- Technical Assistant: 3 posts
- Technician (1): 2 posts
Eligibility for Technical Assistant & Technician Posts
- Technical Assistant: BSc with Zoology/Chemistry as one of the subjects with one year experience in analysis of different biological parameters related to marine EIA or handling analytical and spectroscopic instruments/chromatographic/mass spectral instruments.
- Technician (1): 10th passed with Science subjects and ITI Certificate or national/state trade certificate or 2 years full time experience as an apprentice trainee from a recognized institution in Machinist Trade/Fitter Trade.
Not exceeding 28 years for both posts
Application Fee for Technical Assistant & Technician posts
- Unreserved/OBC candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Women/Departmental Candidates: Nil
How to Apply for CSIR- CSMCRI Technical Assistant & Technician Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Administrative Officer, CSIR-Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute, Gijubhai Badheka Marg, Bhavnagar – 364002 (Gujarat) on or before 30 June 2017.