CSIR- National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology (NIIST), Thiruvananthapuram invited applications from suitable candidates for filling up the following purely temporary positions of Project Assistants at various levels in externally funded projects of the Institute. The application in the prescribed format completed in all respect along with relevant enclosures can be sent before 10 September 2014.
Last date of submission: 10 September 2014
Details of Post
- Contract Researcher: 1 post
- Gr. III: 4 posts
- Gr. II: 5 posts
- Gr. II : 1 post
- Gr. I: 4 posts
TOTAL: 15 Posts
- Contract Researcher: First class in M.Sc./ M. Tech Biotechnology/Biochemical Engineering/ Microbiology followed by Ph.D. Research Experience in Environmental related areas is desirable.
- Gr. III: M.Sc Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ B.Tech Biotechnolgy with55% marks + 2 years relevant experience or M. Tech. Biotechnology
- Gr. II: M. Sc Microbiology/Biotechnology/B.Tech. Bio-technology with 55% marks. Research experience in the area of bio fuels is desirable.
- Gr. II : M.Sc. Chemistry with 55% marks. NET/GATE is preferred.
- Gr. I: Diploma in Mechanical/ Chemical /Computer Engineering
- Contract Researcher: 37 years
- Gr. III: 32 years
- Gr. II: 28 years
- Gr. II : 28 years
- Gr. I: 25 years
- Contract Researcher: Rs.30,000 – 43,000/-
- Gr. III: Rs.14,000/-+ HRA
- Gr. II: Rs.12,000/-+ HRA
- Gr. II : Rs.12,000/-+ HRA
- Gr. I: Rs.9,500/-+HRA
How to Apply
The application should be submitted on prescribed proforma which can be downloaded from www.niist.res.in. The applicants should send attested copies of certificates along with the application form to Administrative Officer, NIIST, Thiruvananthapuram-695019 on or before 10 Septmeber 2014.