CSIR-Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute (CMERI) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Scientist. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 20 October 2016.
Advertisement No.: 02/2016
- Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 20 October 2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms: 31 October 2016
CSIR- CMERI Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Scientist- 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for CSIR-CMERI Scientist Jobs:
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Scientist (16201): M.E/M.Tech in Chemical Engineering OR PhD in Chemistry submitted.
- Scientist (16202): M.E/M.Tech in Agricultural Engineering with specialization in Farm Machinery & Power Engineering with B.E./B.Tech or equivalent in Agricultural Engineering.
- Scientist (16203): M.Des/M.E/M.Tech with specialization in Design with BE/B.Tech or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering.
- Scientist (16204): M.E/M.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation with BE/B.Tech or equivalent in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering.
Age Limit: Not more than 32 years (Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
Selection Process for CSIR-CMERI Scientist Jobs:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview.
How to Apply for CSIR-CMERI Scientist Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the post through website www.cmeri.res.in and send the applications along with self attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, education qualifications, experience, reprints of publications and caste certificate etc. to the Controller of Administration CSIR-Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute, Mahatma Gandhi Avenue, Durgapur – 713209 (West Bengal). Last date of receipt of application is 31 October 2016.
Application Fee for CSIR-CMERI Scientist Jobs:
- Unreserved and OBC candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Women/CSIR Employees/Candidates otherwise eligible but residing abroad: Nil