CSIR- National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology (NIIST) invited application for Recruitment to the various Posts of Research Associate-1, Project Assistant Gr.III (CSIR), Project Assistant Gr.II (CSIR) and Project Assistant Gr-I 2013. The candidates eligible for the posts can send applications in the prescribed format on or before 23 September 2013. NIIST is a constituent laboratory of CSIR, India, engaged in research and development activities in the field of agroprocessing, chemical sciences, materials and minerals, biotechnology and process engineering and environmental science and technology. Around 100 scientists and 200 research fellows are working in various scientific disciplines in this institute.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 23 September 2013
Name of the Posts:
- Research Associate-1: 1 Post
- Project Assistant Gr.III (CSIR): 2 Posts
- Project Assistant Gr.II (CSIR): 3 Posts
- Project Assistant Gr.I: 1 Post
Total No. of Posts: 7 Posts
- Maximum age of the candidate should be 32 years as on 23 September 2013 for Research Associate-1.
- Maximum age of the candidate should be 28 years as on 23 September 2013 for Project Assistant Gr.III (CSIR), Project Assistant Gr.II (CSIR) and Project Assistant Gr.I.
- Educational Qualifications
Research Associate-1: Ph.D. in Chemistry. Must have expertise in handling of analytical instruments such as LCMS, HPLC and GC.
Project Assistant Gr.III (CSIR): M.Sc. / M.Tech with 55% marks in Microbiology or Biotechnology + 2 years of research experience.
Project Assistant Gr.II (CSIR): M.Sc. in Microbiology/Biotechnology with 55%. (NET/ GATE d preferred).
Project Assistant Gr.I: Diploma in Mechanical/Chemical Engineering.
- Research Associate-1: Rs.22,000/- pm+ HRA
- Project Assistant Gr.III (CSIR): Rs.14,000/- pm+ HRA
- Project Assistant Gr.II (CSIR): Rs.12,000/- pm+ HRA
- Project Assistant Gr.I: Rs.9,500/- pm+ HRA
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in interview.
How to apply
- The interested candidates may download the prescribed Application Form from the Institute website:
- The application should contain the following information on plain paper :(1) Name of the post applied along with category no.(2) Name of the candidate (3) Date of Birth (4) Father’s Name (5) Postal Address (6) Category(SC/ST/OBC/UR) (7) Gender(M/F) (8) (a) Educational Qualification,(b) experience (c)Publications if any(9) Relatives working in CSIR or any of its Labs/Instts and its details.(10) Details of engagement in CSIR or any of its Labs/Instts. (11) Signature of the candidate.
- Applications along with attested copies of mark sheets of required qualifications, age proof, caste certificate etc. should be produced in the CV and may be sent to Administrative Officer, NIIST, Thiruvananthapuram-695019 so as to reach on or before 23 September 2013.