CTET 2019 Exam : Online Application Form Last Date Today
CTET 2019 Application date extended to 14 march 2019: CBSE(Central Board of Secondary Education) has extended the last date for the submission of the online application form for the CTET Exam 2019 which is scheduled to be held on 7 July 2019.
CTET 2019 Online Application Form Submission ends today. Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE) extended the last date for CTET 2019 Exam twice before so that the CTET aspirants can submit their online application form without any hassles. The CTET 2019 Exam will be conducted on 7 July 2019 at various centres across India.
CBSE will be conducting the 12th Edition of CTET July 2019 Exam and also issued new dates related to the Online Application Form submission. After the intervention of High Court, CBSE has revised the Eligiblity Criteria for the CTET 2019. The CTET 2019 Exam is a one step process to get certification for Teaching for all the Centrally Certified Institutions.
The CTET 2019 candidates can also change their personal and academic details as given in the CTET Online Application Form till the date of 1 April 2019.The start date for the same is 25 March 2019.
CBSE extended the CTET 2019 Application date to 14 March 2019. The CTET 2019 Online forms will be available upto 14 March 2019(Thursday) upto 23.59 P.M and the candidates can submit the CTET 2019 Fees till 15 March 2019(Friday) upto 23.59 P.M.
5 march 2019 was the last date to submit the online application for the CTET 2019 and 8 march was the last date for the submission of the application and registration fees online. Now the last date for the submission of CTET 2019 Online form will be 14 march 2019 upto 23.59 P.M and the online fees submission date is also extended till 15 march 2019 23.59 P.M.
The decision was taken in the light of the server isues coming in filling the CTET 2019 online application form. In addition to extending the last date for the CTET 2019 online form submission, CBSE also added an extra server for the online submission of the application form.
The CTET 2019 Exam will be conducted on 7 july 2019 as per the CBSE CTET 2019 release official schedule.The CTET Exam will have two papers. The CBSE conducts the CTET exam for CTET Paper I and CTET Paper II. The candidates who want to serve as teachers for classes 1 to 5 (Primary Stage) need to appear for CTET Paper I and the candidates who want to serve as teachers for Classes 6 to 8 need to appear for CTET Paper II.
CTET 2019 Important Dates
The CBSE has issued important dates schedule for each step of the CTET July 2019 Exam. The candidates can check the important dates given in the CTET Juy 2019 Schedule.
|Last date for submission of online application through CTET website www.ctet.nic.in||14-03-2019 (Thursday) upto 23.59.59 Hrs.|
|Last Date for submission of fee through E-Challan or Debit/ Credit Card||15-03-2019 (Friday) upto 23.59.59 Hrs|
|Final verification of payment of fee by the candidates.||19-03-2019 (Tuesday)|
|Online corrections if any, in the particulars uploaded by the candidate||25-03-2019 (Monday) to 01-04-2019 (Monday)
(No corrections shall be allowed under any circumstances after this date)
|Date of Examination||07-07-2019 (Sunday)|
Some Points to Remember
- The centre of the exam will not be changed in any case. The centre will remain same as indicated in the Admit Card.
- The candidate should carry the Admit Card downloaded from the website and carry the same to the venue of the exam.
- The candidate should also carry a valid photo Id proof along with the Admit Card.
- The valid photo Id proofs are: PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Passport, Ration Card, Voter Id Card, Driving Licence etc. The candidate needs to carry any one of these documents.
- The candidate should reach the venue well before the commencement of the exam to avoid any last minute rush.
- The candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall after the commencement of the exam as indicated in the Admit Card.
- Ths candidates should remember that the CTET exam is just a qualifying exam and passing it will not confer the candidates any right over the employment.