CUSB recruitment 2017
Central University Of South Bihar Job Notification: Central University of South Bihar (CUSB) invited applications for the post of Group A, B & C. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 16 November 2017.
- Last Date of Application: 16 November 2017
Central University Of South Bihar Vacancy Details
- Controller of Examinations: 01 Post
- Librarian: 01 Post
- Deputy Librarian: 01 Post
- Deputy Registrar: 01 Post
- Internal Audit Officer: 01 Post
- Assistant Engineer: 01 Post
- Nurse: 01 Post
- Assistant: 04 Posts
- Senior Technical Assistant: 01 Post
- Jr./Semi Professional Assistant: 01 Post
- Security Inspector: 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk: 05 Post
- Hindi Typist: 01 Post
- Laboratory Attendant: 01 Post
- Library Attendant: 01 Post
- MTS: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Group A, B & C Posts Job
- Controller of Examinations, Deputy Registrar: Master’s degree from a recognized University with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven point scale.
- Librarian, Deputy Librarian: Master’s Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation Science from a recognized University with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale and consistently good academic record.
- Assistant Engineer: Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering from a recognised University/ Institute with at least three years’ post qualification experience in the related field of which at least two years’ experience as Junior Engineer.
- Nurse: B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized University/Institution. OR Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM)
- Assistant: Bachelor degree from a recognized University.
- Senior Technical Assistant: Master’s Degree in Mass Communication from Govt./UGC recognised institution with two years’ experience in a Laboratory. OR Degree in Mass Communication from Govt./UGC recognised institution with three years’ experience in a Laboratory. 2. Diploma in Broadcast Engineering/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electrical Engineering from Govt. approved Institution.
- Jr./Semi Professional Assistant: Bachelor Degree in Library Science/ Library & Information Science with at least 50% marks from a recognized University.
- Security Inspector: Bachelor degree from a recognized University/Institution with three years’ experience as Security Supervisor/Supervisory Position in Security in a Govt. Office, Educational Institute/Private Organisation of repute.
- Lower Division Clerk, Hindi Typist: 10+2 or equivalent qualification from a recognized board.
- Laboratory Attendant, Library Attendant: 10+2 or its equivalent with Science Subject from a recognized Board/ or Institution.
- MTS: Matriculation or equivalent. OR ITI pass in the relevant subject where technical qualifications are considered necessary.
How to Apply for the Central University Of South Bihar Group A, B & C Posts Jobs 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to The Registrar, CUSB, SH-7, Gaya-Panchanpur Road, Village-Karhara, PostFatehpur (Nepa), P.S-Tekari, Gaya- 824236 (Bihar) on or before 16 November 2017.
Top Railway Job Options for 10th, 12th and Graduates