Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited (CVPP) invited application for the recruitment to the post of Trainee Engineer and Junior Engineer. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 15 December 2017.
Closing date for submission of online application: 15December 2017
Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited Vacancy Details
- Trainee Engineer: 47 Posts
- Trainee Officer: 11 Posts
- Junior Engineer: 33 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Trainee Engineer & Other Posts
- Trainee Engineer (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical/IT/E&C): Candidates should have done Full-time Regular BE / B. Tech / B. Sc. (Engineering) in respective field from recognized Indian University / Institute approved by AICTE or AMIE in Civil Engineering.
- Trainee Officer (HR): 02 Years Full time regular Post Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Diploma in HRM / Personnel Management / HRM & Labor Relations / Industrial Relations or MBA with specialization in HR.
- Trainee Officer (Finance): Graduate with CA from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India /ICWA or CMA from Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
- Trainee Officer (Geology): Full time regular M.Sc.(Geo.)/M. Tech in applied Geology.
- Trainee Officer (Law): Full time regular Graduate Degree in Law (Professional).
- Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical): Full time regular Diploma in respective Engineering field from a Govt. / Govt. recognized institute.
Upper age limit for the post is 30 years.
Gen/OBC: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 500/- as an application fee.
SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female candidates: No application fee.
How to Apply for Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited Trainee Engineer & Other Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.cvppindia.com on or before 15 December 2017.