Darjeeling Court Admit Card 2019 Download: The District and Session Court Darjeeling has released the Admit Card 2019 for Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Process Server and Group D posts on the official website. The candidates who have applied for these vacancies can download their admit card from the official recruitment portal of the Darjeeling Court, districts.ecourts.gov.in.
Candidates downloading Darjeeling Court Admit Card 2019 will be able to check their roll number, exam city and exam centre through the hall ticket.
Darjeeling Court LDC, Process Server and Group D Exam 2019 has been scheduled to be held on 30th June in different shifts for each post beginning from 11.00 AM and 01.00 PM at different exam centres decided by the Commission.
As per update available on the official website of Darjeeling Court, the candidates shall not be allowed to leave the venue premises in between Phase I and Phase II Exam for LDC and Process Server posts, while the candidates would need to be reach the venue by the 10.00 AM.
Similarly, candidates downloading Darjeeling Court Group D Admit Card 2019 should note that they would need to reach the venue by 12.00 Noon.
Darjeeling Court Admit Card 2019 Download Process
- Visit the official website i.e. https://districts.ecourts.gov.in.
- Click on the link " Online Admit Card / Call Letter" given on the left side Menu bar on the Home Page.
- A New Window/page will open where you will need to click again on the “Admit” button.
- Once done, A New Window/page will open where you will need fill your registration credentials – Application Number and email.
- Once entered correctly and submitting, you will see your Admit Card.
- Take Print Out of your admit card and save a copy for future reference.
Candidates can also download their Darjeeling Court Admit Card 2019 and Exam Schedule from the direct link given above.