Deccan Grameena Bank invited applications for recruitment to the post of Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have appeared at the Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and declared qualified. Eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 1 August 2013. The Bank was established by amalgamating four RRB’s Sponsored by State Bank of Hyderabad, viz. 1) Sri Saraswathi Grameena Bank, Adilabad 2) Sri Satavahana Grameena Bank, Karimnagar 3) Sri Rama Grameena Bank, Nizamabad and 4) Golconda Grameena Bank, Ranga Reddy (Hyderabad) with an aggregate net work of 269 branches. The Area of operation of the Bank covers the districts of Adilabad, Karimnagar, Nizamabad, Hyderabad and Ranga Reddy districts of Andhra Pradesh. The authorised share capital of the Bank is Rs.5 crores.
Opening date for Online Application Forms: 18 July 2013
Closing date for Online Application Forms: 1 August 2013
Date of Payment of Application Fees: 18 July 2013 to 1 August 2013
Name of the Post:
Officer Scale-I: 76 posts
Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 77 posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 153
• Officer Scale-I: between 18-28 years
• Office Assistant (Multipurpose): between 18-28 years
• Officer Scale-I: Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent and Proficiency in local language
• Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent and Proficiency in local language
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details
• Candidates who have valid score card with 89 & above for SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD/ SC-EXS/ ST-EXS and 95 & above for OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD/ OBC-EXS/ GEN-EXS for Office Assistant.
• 97 & above for SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD/ SC-EXS/ ST-EXS and 103 & above OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD/ OBC-EXS/ GEN-EXS for Officer Scale-I.
• Candidates belongs to SC/ST/PWD/Ex Servicemen has to pay the fee of Rs.20/- .
• And Rs.100/- for General /OBC, through CBS at any Branch of State Bank of Hyderabad (ACCOUNT NO. 62289528484 OF DILSUKHNAGAR BRANCH, HYDERABAD) or any of the Branches of Deccan Grameena Bank (ACCOUNT NO. 79013654748 OF NALLAKUNTA BRANCH, HYDERABAD), by means of a Payment challan available in the Bank’s website.
• Officer Scale-I: 14500 – 600/7 – 18700 – 700/2 – 20100- 800/7- 25700
• Office Assistant: 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-
• Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and Personal Interview.
• Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Standard Scores (TWSS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates can apply through online application mode from the website:
www.dgbhyd.com. before 1 August 2013.
• No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
• The Application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview.
Safdarjung Hospital & VMMC, New Delhi Recruitment 2019 for Housekeeper Posts, 10th pass can apply
ICMR NARFBR Hyderabad Recruitment 2019 for 24 UDC, MTS, Technical Assistant and Other Posts
SVSP, Kolkata Recruitment 2019 for 04 Junior House Physicians Posts
Bihar PHED Recruitment 2019: 214 Vacancies for Junior Engineer Posts