Deccan Grameena Bank invited applications for recruitment to the post of Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have appeared at the Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and declared qualified. Eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 1 August 2013. The Bank was established by amalgamating four RRB’s Sponsored by State Bank of Hyderabad, viz. 1) Sri Saraswathi Grameena Bank, Adilabad 2) Sri Satavahana Grameena Bank, Karimnagar 3) Sri Rama Grameena Bank, Nizamabad and 4) Golconda Grameena Bank, Ranga Reddy (Hyderabad) with an aggregate net work of 269 branches. The Area of operation of the Bank covers the districts of Adilabad, Karimnagar, Nizamabad, Hyderabad and Ranga Reddy districts of Andhra Pradesh. The authorised share capital of the Bank is Rs.5 crores.
Opening date for Online Application Forms: 18 July 2013
Closing date for Online Application Forms: 1 August 2013
Date of Payment of Application Fees: 18 July 2013 to 1 August 2013
Name of the Post:
Officer Scale-I: 76 posts
Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 77 posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 153
• Officer Scale-I: between 18-28 years
• Office Assistant (Multipurpose): between 18-28 years
• Officer Scale-I: Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent and Proficiency in local language
• Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent and Proficiency in local language
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details
• Candidates who have valid score card with 89 & above for SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD/ SC-EXS/ ST-EXS and 95 & above for OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD/ OBC-EXS/ GEN-EXS for Office Assistant.
• 97 & above for SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD/ SC-EXS/ ST-EXS and 103 & above OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD/ OBC-EXS/ GEN-EXS for Officer Scale-I.
• Candidates belongs to SC/ST/PWD/Ex Servicemen has to pay the fee of Rs.20/- .
• And Rs.100/- for General /OBC, through CBS at any Branch of State Bank of Hyderabad (ACCOUNT NO. 62289528484 OF DILSUKHNAGAR BRANCH, HYDERABAD) or any of the Branches of Deccan Grameena Bank (ACCOUNT NO. 79013654748 OF NALLAKUNTA BRANCH, HYDERABAD), by means of a Payment challan available in the Bank’s website.
• Officer Scale-I: 14500 – 600/7 – 18700 – 700/2 – 20100- 800/7- 25700
• Office Assistant: 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-
• Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and Personal Interview.
• Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Standard Scores (TWSS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates can apply through online application mode from the website:
www.dgbhyd.com. before 1 August 2013.
• No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
• The Application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
JSLPS Recruitment 2018, Apply for 6 Consultant and Senior Consultant Posts
Tripura University Recruitment 2018: 15 Vacancies for Traineeship/ Studentship
NHM Gujarat Recruitment 2018: Apply for 65 District Data Manager, Entomologist and Other Posts
Miranda House, DU Recruitment 2018 for 5 Non-Teaching Staff Posts, Apply by 14 December