Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for recruitment of the following temporary basis vacancies of General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non – Gazetted, Non – Ministrial – Labourer (Semi Skilled) redesigned as Technician (Semi Skilled) post at Senior Quality Assurance Establishment (GS), Pazhavanthangal – Post, Chennai – 600 114 (Tamil Nadu). Complete applications along with requisite details sould reach within 21 days from the date of the posts published. The Department of Defence Production was set up in November 1962 with the objective of developing a comprehensive production infrastructure for the defence of the nation.
- Closing Date of Submitting Applications: 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in theEmployment News.
Details of Posts
Name of the Post: Labourer (Semi Skilled) redesigned as Technician (Semi Skilled).
No. of Posts: 05 (Five). [01 – SC and 04 – OBC].
- Industrial Training Institute (ITI) Certificate in the specified trade OR
- Its equivalent Defence Services Trademan Course approved as such by the Central or State Governments.
Note : Eligible candidates are to qualify in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Interview.
Age Limit & Relaxation
- For OBC Candidates: 18 to 30 Years of age in accordance with the instructions issued by Central Govt. time to time.
- For SC Candidates: 18 to 30 Years of age.
- For Govt. Servant/ Departmental Candidates: Relaxable up to 43 Years in case of OBC and 45 Years for SC as per existing rules. NOC required.
Probation Period : Two Years.
Place of Work : Chennai with All India Liability.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates can send their Applications in Prescribed Format along with Admit Card (in duplicate).
- Application Form along with the attested copies of Educational Qualification/ Professional qualification, Birth Certificate, Physically Handicapped Certificate, Experience Certificate having date of issue and period of Experiences of candidate.
- Three self attested recent color Passport size Photographs are required, one to be pasted in proper place of the Application Form and other to be pasted on Admit Cards.
- Eligible candidates may submit the applications complete in every respect and forwarded to “The SQAO, Senior Quality Assurance Estt. (GS), DGQA Complex, Pazhavanthangal – PO, Chennai – 600 114” so as to reach on or before closing date.
- Envelope containing application must be superscripted in bold letter “Application for the Post of Labourer (Semi Skilled) redesigned as Technician (Semi Skilled)”.
- Any Applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
General Instructions :
- The closing date for receipt of application is 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisiment in the Employment News.
- The post is also suitable for Physically Handicapped persons with category of disability OA, OL, BL, LV, B. They can apply for the above post subject to fulfilling eligibility criteria.
- One self- addressed envolope for separate category affixing requisite amount of postal stamp should be enclosed with the application form for sending call letter.
- Only selected candidates will be informed.
- Short listed candidates will be required to appear in the Test/ Interview.
- The Central Govt. Services are liable to be transferred to anywhere in India.
- New Contributory Pension Policy will be applicable.
- The Post is Temporary but likely to continue.
- Canvassing in any form will be disqualification and candidature of candidate is liable to be summarily rejected.
- The detail along with the Application Form and other Terms & Conditions is available on the website http://www.davp.nic.in
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.