Department of Defence Production, Directorate of Quality Assurance, Mumbai invited applications for recruitment to 04 Group ‘C’, Non- Gazetted, Non- Ministerial temporary posts. Selected candidates will be on Probation Period of 02 (two) years. The candidates eligible for the post may apply within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Details of Posts
- Senior Store Keeper: 01 (One).
- Multi- Tasking Staff: 03 (Three).
- Tenth (10th) Pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University or Institution (for post 2).
- Twelfth (10+2) Pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University or Institution (for post 1).
- Certificate Course in Material Management from a recognized Institute. With 02 years of experience in Store Keeping or Accountancy (for post 1).
Age Limit for the candidate should between 18 to 27 years as on last date of receipt of application and Relaxationfor the category candidate should be as per rules.
Pay Band (PB – 1) and Pay Scale is of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2,400/- Per Month (for post 1) and Grade Pay of Rs. 1,800/- Per Month (for post 2 &3).
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test followed with the Personal Interview and the Medical Fitness, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply on the plain paper with complete detailsalong with the attested copies of testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC), etc.with two recent passport size photograph attested by Gazetted Officer, one should be affixed on the applicationand one self- addressed envelope affixing postal stamp of Rs. 25/-, may be forwarded to the “SQAO, SQAE (Vehicles), DGQA Complex, LBS Marg, Vikhroli (West), Mumbai – 400083” within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.