Department of Forest, Tripura invited application for recruitment to 05 Posts of Field Coordinator. The eligible candidates can apply for the relevant posts with their bio-data and attested photocopies of all the necessary documents along with two recent passport size photographs and send on or before 06 August 2014.
The Indo-German Development Co-operation is a forest based project between Indian government and the Federal Republic of Germany. The motto of this development is to uplift tribal towards cultivation and increase the socioeconomic condition.
- Date of Publication of the Advertisement: 25 July 2014
- Last Date for Sending Application: 6 August 2014
Name of the Posts: Field Coordinator: 5 (SC-1, ST-1, UR-3)
Number of the Posts: 5 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.1700 per month
- Graduation in Social Science/MSW/MBA from a recognized University or institution
- 2 years of experience of project management in social sector, managing micro –enterprise development, watershed, micro-finance, forestry with NGO’s or bilateral projects
- Capacity to handle extensive field work for two or three weeks per month
- Basic computer and data entry knowledge
- Should understand Bengali and Kokborak language
- Work experience in Tripura/North Eastern Region
How to Apply
- The interested or eligible candidate should reach to the Project Management Authority, Indo- German Development Project, Tripura, Aranya Bhawan, Pt.Nehru Complex, Gurkhabasti-Kunjaban-799006
- The offer is purely contact base with fixed remuneration
- Interested Candidate mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by 6 August 2014
- Time, date and venue will be informed of the selected candidates through post/phone/email before time.