Department of Health & Family Welfare, Gujarat invited application for recruitment to the post of Ayurvedic / Homeopathic Doctors and Pharmacists cum Data Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 28 October 2013.
- Opening Date for Registration: 19 October 2013
- Closing Date for Registration: 28 October 2013
Details of Posts
Total Number of Posts: 2976 Posts
Ayurvedic / Homeopathic Doctors: 1984 posts (496 Male Ayurvedic Doctors, 496 Female Ayurvedic Doctors and 496 Male Homeopathic Doctors, 496 Female Homeopathic Doctors)
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess valid degree (BAMS / BSAM / BHMS) from colleges recognized by Homeopathy / Ayurved council of Gujarat and must be registered with Homeopathy / Ayurved council of Gujarat.
- Remuneration: Rs. 20,000 per month
- Maximum Age limit (as on 18 October 2013): 40 year
Pharmacists cum Data Assistant: 992 posts
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must have valid bachelor degree from colleges recognized by pharmacy Council of Gujarat and must be registered with pharmacy Council of Gujarat. Alongside the candidate must be computer proficient for data management.
Remuneration: Rs. 8,500 per month
- Maximum Age limit (as on 18 October 2013): 40 years
How To Apply
The candidates have to fill online application form in the respective format before 28 October 2013. For more details check the below link.