Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited invited applications for Consultant (Social), Consultant (Environ) and Consultant (Corporate Communication) posts on contract basis. The eligible candidates can appear for the Walk-in-Interview along with other necessary documents on 27 April 2015.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 27 April 2015
Details of Post
Name of the Posts:
• Consultant (Social)- 02 Posts
• Consultant (Environ)- 01 Post
• Consultant (Corporate Communication)- 01 Post
• Consultant (Social) - Should have at least 5 years of professional experience in the field of social development out of which at least 2 years experience in land acquisition and/or resettlement and rehabilitation activities
• Consultant (Environ)- Should have at least 5 years of professional experience in the field of environmental management/engineering/ pollution control. Out of which at least 3 years experience in carrying out Environmental Impact Assessment of Land Acquisition for Infrastructure related projects funded by multi lateral funding agencies/bilateral funding agencies.
• Consultant (Corporate Communication)- Should have at least 08 years of experience in the field of Public Re1ations/ Mass Communication/ journalism.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can appear for the Walk-in-Interview along with other necessary documents on 27 April 2015.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya Bihar Recruitment for 127 Teacher, Steno and Other Posts
Haryana Government, Civil Aviation Dept Recruitment 2018 for 5 Junior Mechanic and Driver Posts
NIEPMD Recruitment 2018: Applications Invited for 6 Vocational Instructor and Care Giver Posts
Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital Recruitment 2018: 77 Vacancies Notified for Senior Resident Posts