Directorate General of Quality Assurance, Department of Defence Production, Ministry of Defence invited application for the post of Technician (Semi Skilled). The eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Date of Publication of Advertisement: 11 April 2015
- Last Date of Application: Within 21 days from the publication of advertisement
- Last Date of Application (far flung areas): Within 28 days from the publication of advertisement
Details of Post
Name of Post: Technician (Semi Skilled) - 01 Post
Pay Scale: PB-1 Rs. 5200-Rs. 20200+GP Rs. 1800
- Matriculate or equivalent from a recognized Board/University.
- Industrial Training Institute Pass Certificate in the trade of Cutting and Sewing or Embroidery and Needle Work or Textile Designing or Dress Designing or its equivalent Defence Services Tradesman Course approved as such by the Central Government or State Government for Tailor.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply to the Post and send their applications as per the prescribed format so as to reach within 21 days from the date of Publication of Advertisement and within 28 days from far flung areas.