District Health & Family Welfare Society (DH&FW), Panchkula invited applications for recruitment to 04 posts of Consultant Medicine, Audiologists & Others under the National Health Mission (NHM). The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format and appear for an Interview on 16 May 2017.
Walk in Interview Date : 16 May 2017
Interview Time : 10:00 AM
DH&FW Society, Panchkula Vacancy Details:
Total Posts : 04
- Consultant Medicine : 01 Post
- Audiologist cum Speech Therapist : 01 Post
- Psychiatric Social Worker : 01 Post
- Account Assistant : 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for DH&FW Society, Panchkula Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Consultant Medicine : MD Medicine or equivalent degree from institution recognized by Medical Council of India. At-least 2 years experience as a specialist in a hospital.
- Audiologist cum Speech Therapist : B.A.S.L.P/ B.S.C. (Speech & Hearing) B.Sc. ASLP and registered with RCI. Fresher's are invited to apply.
- Psychiatric Social Worker : PG Degree awarded after completion of course of study of minimum 2 years in mental health or psychiatric social work.
- Account Assistant : B. Com from a recognized institution at least 45% marks. Minimum 01 year of work experience post qualification.
Selection Process for DH&FW Society, Panchkula Posts
The selections for these posts will be done on the basis of Written Test for screening followed by a Computer Test and interview.
How to Apply for DH&FW Society, Panchkula Posts:
Eligible candidates may appear in the office of Civil Surgeon, C Block, 2nd Floor, premises of Civil Hospital, Sector-06, Panchkula. The interviews will be held on 16 May 2017. The interviews will start from 10:00 AM. Late comers will not be entertained.
More Jobs 2017
Get the latest Sarkari Naukri notification and find study materials, study tips and practice paper sets for Sarkari Naukri exams