District Health & Family Welfare Society, Fatehabad Job Notification: District Health & Family Welfare Society (DHFWS), Fatehabad invited applications for the post of Pediatrician & Others. The eligible candidates can apply on or before 16 March 2018.
- Last Date of Application: 16 March 2018
- Date for Walk in Interview: 20 March 2018
District Health & Family Welfare Society Vacancy Details
- Pediatrician (SNCU): 01 Post
- Gynecologist: 01 Post
- District level PPM Coordinator: 01 Post
- TBHV: 01 Post
- District Program Coordinator: 01 Post
- Accountant: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Pediatrician & Other Posts Job
- Pediatrician (SNCU): MBBS or equivalent degree from an institution recognized by the Medical Council of India. PG Degree/Diploma in Paediatrics.
- Gynecologist: MD/MS/DNB in Obstetrics and Gynaecology /DGO, Recognized by Medical Council of India.
- District level PPM Coordinator: Post Graduate.
- TBHV: Graduate OR Intermediate (10 + 2) and experience of working as MPW/ LHV/ ANM/ Health worker/ Certificate or higher course in Health Education/ Counselling OR Tuberculosis health visitor’s recognized course.
- District Program Coordinator: MBA/PG Diploma in management/ health administration from a recognized institute / university.
- Accountant: Graduate in commerce.
- Pediatrician (SNCU), Gynecologist: 18 to 65 years
- District level PPM Coordinator, TBHV, District Program Coordinator, Accountant: Up to 55 years, For other Retired Govt Servants 62.
How to Apply for the DHFWS, Fatehabad Pediatrician & Other Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to Civil Surgeon Fatehabad, Huda Sector -3 Fatehabad Haryana Pin-125050 on or before 16 March 2018.
Application Fees for Pediatrician & Other Posts Job
Application Fee none refundable Rs. 200/- for each post