DHFWS TBHV and Other Jobs
District Health and Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS), Hooghly has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Program Coordinator, TBHV and Others. Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 30 June 2018.
- Last date for submission of application: 30 June 2018
DHFWS, Hooghly Vacancy Details
- STS – 6 Posts
- TBHV – 2 Posts
- District PPM Coordinator – 1 Post
- District Program Coordinator – 1 Post
- Para Medical Worker under NLEP – 1 Post
Also Read: Current Affairs
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
Eligibility Criteria for Program Coordinator, TBHV and Other Posts
- STS – Bachelor’s Degree or recognized sanitary inspector course and certificate in computer operation course.
- TBHV – Graduate or Intermediate and experience of working as MPW/LHV/ANM/Health Worker/Certificate or Higher course in health education/couselling or Tuberculosis Health Visitor’s recognized course.
- District PPM Coordinator – Post Graduate, one year experience in the concerned subject.
- District Program Coordinator – MBA, PG Diploma in management/health administration from a recognized University.
- Para Medical Worker under NLEP – Higher School holding certificate of PMW training.
Also Visit: GK Fact
How to apply for DHFWS, Hooghly Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 30 June 2018. After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to submit the hard copy of application to the Office of Chief Medical Officer of Health, Hooghly, DRS Building Campus, Beside Chinsurah Court Auto Rikshaw Stand, Chinsurah, Hooghly Pin – 712101 on or before 2 July 2018.