District Health and Family Welfare Society (DHFWS), Panchkula is conducting Walk-in-Interview for the post of MO Specialist, Medical Officer, Accounts Assistant (NHM) and Radiographer under National Health Mission/National Urban Health Mission (contractual basis) on 08 November 2017.
- Date for Walk-in-Interview: 08 November 2017
NHM Haryana Vacancy Details
- MO Specialist- 01 Post (Urban Health Centre, Panchkula )
- Medical Officer - 01 Post (UPSC Kalka)
- Medical Officer - 01 Post (Urban Health Centre, Panchkula)
- Accounts Assistant (NHM) - 01 Post (PHC Morni & Old Panchkula)
- Radiographer - 02 Posts (1 for Urban Health Centre, Panchkula & 1 for Polyclinic Panchkula)
Eligibility Criteria for Medical Officer and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- MO Specialist - Gynecologist (MD/DGO)/Pediatrician (MD/DCH)/Physician (MD).
- Medical Officer - MBBS from a recognised university
- Accounts Assistant (NHM) - B.Com from a recognized institute with at least 45% marks and should have knowledge of Tally ERP.9 Software with minimum 1 year of post qualification experience
- Radiographer- Matriculation with Science (Physics & Chemistry ). Radiographer Diploma from the medical College, Rohtak or any other institution. Hindi upto Matric
How to Apply for DHFWS, Panchkula Medical Officer and Other Posts 2017
Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in-interview on 08 November 2017 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM with original documents, one set of attested documents of qualification, Residence Proof & two passport size attested photographs at "The office of Civil Surgeon, C Block, 2nd Floor, premises of civil Hospital, Sector-06, Panchkula". In case, the posts falls vacant then Walk-in-lnterview will be held on 10th of every month till the posts are filled.