Directorate, Medical & Health Services, Jaipur invited applications for recruitment of 19 various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 28 April 2015.
Last date for receipt of application forms: 28 April 2015
Details of Post:
Total Number of Posts: 19
- State level Consultant: 01
- Programme Assistant: 01
- Data Entry Operator: 13
- ENT Surgeon: 01
- Audiologist: 01
- Audiometric Assistant: 01
- Instructor for hearing impaired children: 01
- State level Consultant: Rs.50000/- per month
- Programme Assistant: Rs.15000/- per month
- Data Entry Operator: Rs.15000/- per month
- ENT Surgeon: Rs.60000/- per month
- Audiologist: Rs.30000/- per month
- Audiometric Assistant: Rs.15000/- per month
- Instructor for hearing impaired children: Rs.15000/- per month
- State level Consultant: Degree/Diploma in Community Medicine or Preventive & Social Medicine or Community Health Administration or MPH or MBA Health care Administration.
- Programme Assistant: Gradation and Diploma in Computer Application.
- Data Entry Operator: 12th with Degree/Diploma in Computer Application.
- ENT Surgeon: MD or Diploma in ENT.
- Audiologist: Gradation in Audiology & speech language pathology.
- Audiometric Assistant: Diploma in hearing, language and speech.
- Instructor for hearing impaired children: Diploma in training young deaf and hearing handicapped.
How to apply
Eligible candidates can apply through prescribed application format. Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with attested copies of all required certificates and documents should be sent to the Nodal Officer (NPPCD), State Control Room, Swasthya Bhawan, Tilak Marg, C-Scheme, Jaipur (302005) on or before 28 April 2015.