Directorate of Archaeology, Government of Assam invited applications for the posts of Stenographer, Data Entry Operator and Office Attendant. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
Date of Publication of Advertisement: 11 July 2015
Last Date of Application: Within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement
Details of Posts:
Name of the Posts:
- Stenographer- 01 Post
- Data Entry Operator- 02 Posts
- Office Attendant- 01 Post
- Stenographer- Passed Degree Examination or an equivalent examination from a recognized university.
- Data Entry Operator- Graduate with Diploma/Certificate (06 months continuous course or more) in computer application from a reputed institute.
- Office Attendant- Class VIIIth Passed.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents so as to reach within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement.