Directorate of Health and Family Welfare Punjab invited application for recruitment to the post of State Coordinator at Head Quarter and Data Processing Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 21 October 2013.
- Opening Date for Registration: 3 October 2013
- Closing Date for Registration: up to 21 October 2013 at 5:00 PM
Details of Post
- State Coordinator at State Headquarter: 01 Post
- Data Processing Assistant: 24 Posts
Total Number of Post: 25 Posts
- State Coordinator: Rs. 20000/- Per Month
- Data Processing Assistant: 15,000/- per month
Age Limit: The age of candidate must be between 18 and 38 years as on 1 October 2013. Relaxation as per govt rules and norms.
- State Coordinator: Post Graduate with Statistics / Bio Statistics / Health Statistics / Economics / Mathematics / Commerce / Computer Science / IT/ Social Science / Sociology or Graduated in any branch of Engineering
- Data Processing Assistant: Graduate Degree from any recognized University
How To apply
The candidates have to submit online applications on the Department’s website www.pbhealth.gov.in. the candidates have to provide all details before 21 October 2013.
Send all the desired documents on the email email@example.com along with mentioning the online generated application id in the subject line and the name of Post .without proper email application form will be rejected.