District Health & Family Welfare Society, Kottayam Jobs Notification: District Health & Family Welfare Society, Kottayam invited applications for 10 Lab Technician and other posts on contract basis. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format latest by 15 December 2015.
Notification No.: Admin1/1235/2015/DPMSUKTM dated: 01/12/2015
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 15 December 2015
District Health & Family Welfare Society, Kottayam Vacancy Details
- ARSH Counselor: 01 post
- Pharmacist: 03 posts
- Laboratory Technician – 05 Posts
- JPHN- 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Lab Tech. & Other Posts 2015
Educational Qualification & Experience
- ARSH Counselor: 1. Graduate in Psychology/Sociology/Social Work/Anthropology /Human Development / Diploma in nursing with 2 years experience in a related field. 2. It is desirable that the counselor holds a postgraduate degree either in Psychology (MA/MSc) or in social work. 3. I year experience desirable.
- Pharmacist: 1. D. Pharm or B. Pharm with Kerala Pharmacy Council Registration. 2. 1 year experience desirable.
- Laboratory Technician – I. DMLT (Kerala Govt. Certificate) or B.Sc MLT in a recognized university with Kerala para Medical Council Registration. 2. 1 year experience desirable.
- JPHN: 1. SSLC 2.18 months Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery Course from a Kerala Govt. recognized institution with Kerala Nurses and Midwifes CouncilRegistration.3. 1 year experience desirable.
Upper Age Limit (as on 01.12.2015):-
Below 36 years of age
How to Apply for District Health & Family Welfare Society, Kottayam Lab Tech. & Other Posts 2015
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format which can be downloaded from the website http://www.arogyakeralam.gov.in and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the District Programme Manager, National Health Mission (Arogyakeralam), Near District T.B. Centre, General Hospital Compound, Kottayam-686001. The last date of receipt of application is 15 December 2015.