Office of The District Medical & Health Office (DMOH), Hyderabad District invited application for the recruitment to the post of Medical Officer, Auxiliary Nurse Midwife/ MPHA, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Pharmacist and Accountant cum clerk. The last date to apply for the posts is 02 February 2017.
- Last Date for submission of application: 02 February 2017
Office of The District Medical & Health Office Vacancy Details
- Medical Officer: 85 Posts
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwife/ MPHA (F): 176 Posts
- Staff Nurse: 160 Posts
- Lab Technician: 80 Posts
- Pharmacist: 85 Posts
- Accountant cum clerk: 85 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Auxiliary Nurse Midwife & Other Posts
- Medical Officer: Candidates should possess MBBS registered with AP/ TS Medical Council.
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwife/ MPHA (F): SSC with 18 months MPHW (F) training certificate recognized by AP/ TS nursing and Midwives council.
- Staff Nurse: General Nursing Midwifery (OR) B. Sc (Nursing) and registered with AP/ TS Nursing council.
- Lab Technician: Intermediate and DMLT or B. Sc (LT) from recognized institutions.
- Pharmacist: Intermediate, D. Pharmacy/ B. Pharmacy, must be registered with the Pharmacy council.
- Accountant cum clerk: B. Com with 2 years’ experience and proficiency in computers.
Upper age limit for the post is 44 years.
How to Apply for DMHO, Hyderabad Auxiliary Nurse Midwife & Other Posts 2017
Candidates eligible for the post can send their applications along with relevant documents to O/o. District Medical & Health Office, Hyderabad District 4th Floor, GHMC Building (NTPC) Opp: Hariharakala bhavan, Patny Centre, Secundarabad – 500003 on or before 02 February 2017.