The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. DRDL is a Missile System laboratory - under the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) - with thrust on design, development and flight evaluation of various types of Missile Systems for the Indian armed forces.
• Opening Date of Application Forms: 5 April 2014
• Closing Date of Application Forms: within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Detail of Vacancies
Name of the posts
• JRF 01: 3 Fellowships
• JRF 02: 1 Fellowship
• JRF 03: 1 Fellowship
• JRF 04: 1 Fellowship
• SRF 05: 2 Fellowships
Total No. of Post: 8 Posts
• Candidate’s age should be below 28 years as on 1 April 2014.
• Age Relaxation in upper age limit for candidates belonging to SC/ST is 5 years and for OBC candidates is 3 years.
• JRF 01: B.E./B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering or Production Engineering.
• JRF 02: B.E./B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering.
• JRF 03: B.E./B.Tech in CSE.
• JRF 04: B.E./B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering.
• SRF 05: B.E./B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering.
• Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Rs.16,000/- pm
• Senior Research Fellow (SRF): Rs.18,000/- pm
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates may apply by written application with complete Bio-data.
• Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with a recent passport size photographs, attested copies of all required Certificates/Documents, crossed Indian postal order of Rs.10/- drawn in favour of Director (DRDL) should be sent to the Director, Defence Research and Development Laboratory, PO, Kanchanbagh-500058 within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
• Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.