Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO), Chandigarh invites applications from the eligible candidates for filling up the following positions of Senior Research Fellows (SRF) and Junior Research Fellows (JRF) to work in the Terminal Ballistics Research Laboratory (TBRL). The following fellowships is available initially for a period of two years but extendable as per rules. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 07 April 2014.
• Last Date of Submission of Application : 07 April 2014.
Details of Posts
1. Name of Post : “Senior Research Fellow (SRF)”
No. of Posts : 05 (Five).
[02 – Electronics & Related Fields, 01 – Mechanical Engg., 01 – Polymer Science & 01 – Material Science & Metallurgy].
2. Name of Post : “Junior Research Fellow (JRF)”
No. of Posts : 03 (Three). [02 – Electronics & Related Fields & 01 – Chemistry].
Eligibilty Criteria :
(i) Post Graduate Degree in respective Engg./ Technology, in First Division both at Graduate and Post Graduate Levels wherever Divisions or equivalent grading is awarded for post of SRF.
(ii) Graduate Degree in respective Engg./ Technology, Post Graduate in Science, in First Division wherever Divisions or equivalent grading is awarded for post of JRF.
Age Limit & Relaxation :
• Maximum Age limit for the candidate is 32 years for the post of SRF and 28 years for the post of JRF as on the date of interview.
• Age relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ ST candidates and 03 years in case of OBC candidates.
Pay Scale/ Emoluments/ Fellowship :
• Fellowship Payable is Rs. 18,000/- Per Month plus HRA and Medical facilities shall be admissible, as per rules for the post of SRF.
• Fellowship Payable is Rs. 16,000/- Per Month plus HRA and Medical facilities shall be admissible, as per rules for the post of JRF.
Place of Work :
TRBL Range, Ramgarh, Distt. Panchkula (Haryana).
How to Apply :
• Interested candidates may apply in type written application with complete bio- data along with the photocopies of the relavent testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC) must reach to The Director, TBRL, Govt. of India, Ministry of Defence, DRDO, Sector – 30, Chandigarh – 160 030 on or before 07 April 2014.
• Application along with a Rs. 10/- crossed Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of The Director, TBRL, Sector – 30, Chandigarh. SC/ ST/ OBC candidates are exempted from this payment.
• A recent passport size photograph should be affix in the space provided on the application form.
• The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.
Selection Procedure :
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.
DMHO, Vizianagaram Recruitment 2018 for 29 Physicians, Consultant and Other Posts
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019, Apply Online for 71 Civil Judges Posts
Dr. Hedgewar Arogya Sansthan Delhi Recruitment 2018 for 12 Senior Resident Posts
PGIMER Recruitment 2018-19 for 99 Steno and other Posts, Apply till 10 January