The qualifying percentage of marks for the EAMCET-2015 is 25% (according to 2014 notification) of the maximum marks of EAMCET-2015 for ranking. However, for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe, no minimum qualifying mark is prescribed. But their admission will be limited to the extent of seats reserved for such categories.
Evaluation: Every care will be taken to avoid errors in the evaluation, checking, scrutiny, tabulation and ranking.
- Candidates shall be ranked in the order of merit as explained in the Annexure-IV.
- Rank obtained in EAMCET-2014 is valid for admission to the courses mentioned in the application form for the academic year 2014-2015 only.
- Rank card shall be downloaded from the website www.apeamcet.org during the designated period.
- Rank obtained with the benefit of relaxation of the minimum qualifying marks at EAMCET-2014 by any candidate claiming as SC/ST Category will be cancelled in case the claim is found to be invalid at the time of admission to any course of study in any participating University / Institution.
The counselling of the EAMCET-2015 will be done in the following stages:
- Certificate Verification
- Exercising Options
- Web Option Entry
- Choice Filling and Locking
- Modification of Option and Freezing
- Seat Allotment
- Allotment Order, Fee Payment and Reporting to College