Electronics Corporation Of India (ECIL) invited applications for recruitment to 08 posts of Technical Officers, Scientific Assistants and Others on contractual basis. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format and appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 06 May 2017.
Walk in Interview Date: 06 May 2017
ECIL Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details:
Total Posts : 08
- Technical Officer : 04 Posts
- Scientific Assistant : 03 Posts
- Junior Artisian : 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for ECIL Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Technical Officer : A First class Engineering Degree in Electronics and Communication / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Instrumentation / Mechanical with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University with post qualification experience in the field of RF Communication / IT – H/W, S/W / Networking / Testing / Maintenance of Control & Instrumentation/Electronics & Communication.
- Scientific Assistant : A first class Diploma in Engineering with at least 60% aggregate marks from any institution recognized by the State Board of Technical Education in Electronics and Communication / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical. Should have post qualification experience in the field of Testing / Maintenance of Control & Instruments / Electronics & Communication systems.
- Junior Artisian : Should have passed ITI (2 years duration) in the trades of Electronics and R&TV. Should have post qualification Industrial experience in the field of testing / maintenance of Pneumatic & Electronics Instruments / Communications gadgets / Electronics Systems / Computers.
Selection Process for ECIL Posts 2017
The selections for these posts will be made on the basis of Written Test & Interview.
How to Apply for ECIL 2017 Posts:
The desirous candidates can appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 06 May 2017. For interview venue details please refer to the official below. The candidates can also refer to the website www.ecil.co.in
and download the application form and submit it at the time of the interview.
Waiters, Restaurant cum Lobby Hostess & OthersGet the latest
Sarkari Naukri notification and find study materials, study tips and practice paper sets for Sarkari Naukri exams