ESIC Bengaluru, Medical College & Post Graduate Institute of Medical Science & Research invited application from eligible candidates for 13 Tutors (Medical Teaching Faculty) Posts in Various Discipline.
Eligible and Interested candidates can appear for the walk – in – interview along with application in the prescribed format & required copies of documents on 06 June 2016.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 06 June 2016
ESIC Bengaluru Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Tutor- 13 Posts
Name of the Disciplines:
- Anatomy – 03 posts
- Physiology – 03 posts
- Forensic Medicine – 02 posts
- Comm. Medicine – 03 posts
- Pharmacology – 02 posts
Eligibility Criteria for ESIC Bengaluru Tutor Jobs:
- Medical Candidates: A recognized Medical Qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part – II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act,1956. Holders of Education Qualification included in part – II of the Third Schedule should also fulfil the conditions stipulated in section 13 (3) of the Act.
- Non-Medical Candidates: A Post Graduate Qualification, i.e. Master Degree in the concerned subject / allied discipline i.e., Medical Anatomy, Medical Pharmacology etc.
- UR: 30 years
- OBC / SC / ST: Age relaxation as per government’s rules.
- ESI / Government Employees: 05 years age relaxation.
How to Apply for ESIC Bengaluru Tutor Jobs:
Eligible and Interested candidates can attend walk–in–interview along with application in the prescribed format & required copies of documents on 06 June 2016.