Employees’ State Insurance Corporation Hospital (ESICH), Peenya, Bangalore invited applicants for walk-in Interview for recruitment to 06 posts of Senior Resident/Full Time Specialist. The candidates eligible for the post can appear for the walk-in-Interview to be held at ESIC Hospital, Peenya, Bangalore on 19 February 2015.
Date of Interview: 19 February 2015
Details of the posts
- Senior Resident: 05 posts
- Specialist: 01 Post
- Senior Resident: MBBS with PG Degree or Diploma in concerned specialty and minimum 3 years experience in respective specialization. The candidates must have valid MCI Registration.
- Specialist: PG Degree or equivalent qualification after MBBS with minimum 3 years experience after PG Degree/ minimum 5 years experience after PG Diploma in respective specialties.
- Senior Resident: Not exceeding 33 years (for Post-graduates)/ 35 years (for those who have completed Postdoctoral degree)
- Specialist: Not exceeding 45 years
Pay of Rs. 18750 with Grade Pay of Rs. 6600 + DA, HRA, NPA and other allowances
Candidates will be strictly shortlisted on the basis of Personal Interview by the Selection Committee.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates should appear for the interview as per the scheduled along with the duly filled in Application Form, two recent passport size photographs and all documents in original and one set of self attested photo copy of these documents at “The Office of the Medical Superintendent, ESIC Hospital, Peenya, Survey No. 11-55-1, Plot No. 1, 5th Main Road (FTI Campus), Yeshwanthapur Suburb, Yeshwanthapur P.O., Bengaluru-560 022” on or before 19 February 2015 from 1000 hours.