Employees State Insurance Hospital (ESIC), New Delhi invited applications for the post of Insurance Medical Officer. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 10 November 2015.
- Opening Date of Registration: 24 September 2015
- Closing Date of Registration: 10 November 2015
- Last Date for Printing Completely Submitted Online Application: 17 November 2015
ESIC, New Delhi Vacancy Details
- Name of Post : Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Grade – II (Allopathic)
- Number of Posts : 450 Posts
Details of Posts
- Delhi NCR: 169 Posts
- Gujarat: 09 Posts
- Haryana: 38 Posts
- Himachal Pradesh: 21 Posts
- Jharkhand: 12 Posts
- Kerala: 102 Posts
- Maharashtra: 54 Posts
- Punjab: 40 Posts
- Tamil Nadu: 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Insurance Medical Officer Jobs
A recognized medical qualification included in the first or second Schedule or Part-II of third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualification included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in Sub-Section (3) of Section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.Candidate should be registered with the Medical Council of India.
Age Limit for Insurance Medical Officer Jobs
Below 30 years of age
How to Apply for the ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Jobs
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the post online through the website www.esic.nic.in on or before 10 November 2015.