Food Corporation of India (FCI), uttrakhand invited applications for recruitment to the post of Watchmen. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 14 December 2017.
- Submission of Online Application from 15 November 2017
- Last date for application submission - 14 December 2017
- Application Fee to be paid: Rs. 300/- (excluding bank charges)– 14 December 2017
- The last date of generating the Bank e-Challan- 14 December 2017
- The last date for making the payment of Application Fee through e-Challan at SBI Branches– 15 December 2017
- Availability of Admit Card on Website -15 days prior to announced date of Examination
- Date of Written Test& Physical Endurance Test – Will be notified
FCI Dehradun Vacancy Details
- Watchmen– 47 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Watchmen Posts
Educational Qualification - 8th Standard Passed from a recognized board.
Age Limit – 18 to 25 Years
Selection Process for Watchmen Posts
The selection of candidates will be based on written test and Physical Endurance Test.
How to apply for FCI Dehradun Recruitment 2017, Watchmen Posts
Interested candidates can apply through the online mode up to 14 December 2017. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the online application form for future reference. The admit card for the written test can be downloaded from the official site 15 days prior to the date of examination onwards.