Framed questions in SSC CGL 2016 held on 7th September 2016
The level of exam found quite moderate after having conversation with students. But, the major problem was with the online mode of examination as most of the appearing candidates are not familiar with.
Dear all readers of jagranjosh.com, we appreciate your dedication towards SSC CGL exam. SSC has successfully conducted its 11th day of the examination process held on 7th of September, 2016. The level of exam found quite moderate after having conversation with students. But, the major problem was with the online mode of examination as most of the appearing candidates are not familiar with. Few questions that are asked in examinations are shared below. Take a cursory glance of it.
|Inquired questions in SSC CGL 2016 held on 6th September 2016|
1. After corrosion weight of Iron? Ans-Increases
2. Newly form president in Brazil? Ans-Michel Temer
3. Lady Ratan Tata award is given in which fields? Ans–Medical
4. Bauxite used in which industry? Ans–Aluminium industry
5. First Muslim mayor of London? Ans-Sadiq Khan
6. Book written by Panini? Ans-Asthadhayi
7. NTPC related to which field? Ans- Power Development
8. Which instrument is used to measure humidity? Ans-Hygrometer
9. What are the Scheduled banks?
10. How thermal electricity is generated? Ans-Coal heat is used to produce water steam
11. Black soil another name is? Ans-Regur Soil
12. Pressure measured by which meter? Ans-Barometer
13. Khizr Khan was the founder of which dynasty? Ans-Sayyid Dynasty
14. Pankaj Adwani related sport? Ans-Billiards
More questions will be updated soon.
So keep on visiting us.
All the best!!!