Gas Authority of India Limited Notified Recruitment to the Post of Senior Engineer, 2013
Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL) invited application for recruitment to the post of Senior Engineer (Chemical). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 07 May 2013. For more information read on.
Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL) invited application for recruitment to the post of Senior Engineer (Chemical). The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 07 May 2013. GAIL (India) Limited was incorporated in August 1984 as a Central Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) under the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas. It is India's principal Gas transmission and marketing company. It has following business segments: Natural Gas, Liquid Hydrocarbon, LPG Transmission, Petrochemical, City Gas Distribution, Exploration and Production, GAILTEL and Electricity Generation. GAIL has been conferred with the Maharatna status on 1 Feb 2013, by the Government of India.
- Opening date for Online Application Forms : 17 April 2013
- Closing date for Online Application Forms : 7 May 2013
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 21 May 2013
Details of Post
Name of Post: Senior Engineer (Chemical)
Total no of Post: 30
Age limit: Candidate upper age should be 30 years as on 30 April 2013.
The candidates must possess Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Chemical/ Petrochemical/ Chemical Technology/ Petrochemical Technology with minimum 65 % marks with Minimum 01 year post qualification executive experience inline (including experience as GET/ ET/ MT) in PSU.
- Candidates belonging to General and OBC Category must pay the fee of Rs.200/- in the form of Demand Draft/ Pay Order drawn in favor of GAIL (India) Limited payable at New Delhi.
- SC/ ST and PWD candidates are exempted from the fee.
Pay Scale: E2 Scale Rs 24,900 – 50,500
The Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview or Group Discussion.
How to apply
- All eligible and interested candidates may apply for the post via ONLINE MODE from GAIL WEBSITE: www.gailonline.com before 07 May 2013.
- No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted.
- After applying Online candidates need to download the Application Form generated by the system with unique registration number.
- Print out of the Online Application Form duly signed and affixing latest passport size color photograph along with DD, attested true copies of the relevant testimonial/ documents by super scribing the post applied for on the envelope to Sr. Manager (HRD), GAIL (India) Limited, GAIL Bhawan, 16, Bhikaiji Cama Place, R K Puram, New Delhi, PIN-110066 on or before 21 May 2013.
For more information, CLICK HERE