GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2020: Government Medical College Chandigarh (GMCH) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Resident & CMO. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 15 January 2020.
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 15 January 2020
GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Senior Resident – 19 Posts
- Central Casualty Services – 3 Posts
GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Senior Resident, Central Casualty Services – Candidate should have a Postgraduate Medical Degree i.e. (M.D./M.S./D.M./ M.Ch./DNB) OR equivalent in the concerned speciality from a recognized University.
- Central Casualty Services – Candidate should have a Postgraduate Medical degree (MD Hospital Administration/ MD General Medicine) from a recognized University.
GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2020 Salary – Rs. 67700 (Minimum Pay 1st Cell of Level 11)
GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2020 Selection Criteria
Candidates will be selected for the aforesaid posts through their performance in Personal Interview.
GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2020 Age Limit – 37 years (Age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
How to apply for GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 15 January 2020 in the Director Principal (Room No. 210), Level - 2, Block-B (Hospital Building), GMCH, Chandigarh along with the documents. There will be no TA/DA for attending the walk-in-selection test.
Check Latest Notifications Here: