The government of Sikkim has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Professor/Associate Professor, Lecturer/Assistant Professor, Computer Data Operator, Assistant Professor/Associate Professor, Tutor/Clinical Instructor and Hostel Warden in Health Care, Human Services & Family Welfare Department. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 19 February 2018.
Notification details: No. 88/HC - HS & FW/2018
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications forms: 19 February 2018
- Date of Walk-in-interview: 26 February 2018
The government of Sikkim Vacancy Details:
Name of the posts:
- Professor/Associate Professor: 1 post
- Lecturer/Assistant Professor: 4 posts
- Computer Data Operator: 1 post
- Assistant Professor/Associate Professor: 3 posts
- Tutor/Clinical Instructor: 5 posts
- Hostel Warden: 2 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Tutor, Lecturer & Other posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
Candidates should have Master Degree in Pharmacology or Pharmaceutical Chemistry or Pharmaceutics, Bachelor of Computer Application, MSc Nursing /BSc Nursing /Post Basic BSc Nursing or BSc Home Science with Diploma in House Keeping and catering as per the posts.
Age Limit for Tutor, Lecturer & Other posts:
- Up to 70 years for Professor/Associate Professor post
- Between 21-40 for remaining posts
Selection Procedure for Tutor, Lecturer & Other posts:
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply for Tutor, Lecturer & Other posts:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Office of the Deputy Secretary, Health Secretariat, Gangtok on or before 19 February 2018.