Government of Tamil Nadu, Department of Public Health and Preventive Medicine invited applications for recruitment to the post of Data Processing Assistant on contractual appointment. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 31 July 2014.
Last Date of Receipt of Application forms: 31 July 2014
Details of Post
• Name of the Post: Data Processing Assistant
• Total no. of Posts: 34 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.15000/- per month
• Candidate should possess BSc in Computer Science or BCA or Graduate degree from any recognized University with a PGDCA/Certificate in Computer Application /Information Technology.
• Candidate should be well conversant with typing on Computers.
• Candidate should have 1 Year Past experience in the related field with data collection, compilation and data entry etc., would be a preference.
Candidate’s age should be between 20-30 years as on 1 July 2014.
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of Certificate verification, written test (if necessary) & Interview.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format, as given in the notification.
• The application form complete in all respects along with attested copies of Educational Qualifications, other testimonials, proof of age and Category certificate etc. should be sent to the Joint Director (SBHI) O/o. the Director of Public Health and Preventive Medicine, No. 359, Anna Salai, DMS Compound, Teynampet, Chennai – 6 on or before 31 July 2014.
• The envelope containing the application form should be superscribed as “Data Processing Assistant – CRS – SBHI”.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.