Government of West Bengal, Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health invited applications for recruitment to 54 posts of Medical Officer, Lab Technician, Senior Medical Officer, Tuberculosis Health Visitor, Counsellor, Lab Technician, Senior Lecturer, Lecturer, Laboratory Technician, Technical Supervisor, Counselor for Blood Banks, Staff Nurse, District Programme Officer, District Programme Coordinator, Finance-cum-Logistic Consultant, Data Entry Operator, Medical Technologist, Facility Level Quality Manager, Social Worker, Cook, Cook Attendant and Nutritionist in various departments.
The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents on or before 23 December 2016.
Last Date of Application: 23 December 2016
Government of West Bengal Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Medical Officer- 09 Posts
- Lab Technician- 07 Posts
- Senior Medical Officer- 01 Post
- Tuberculosis Health Visitor- 01 Post
- Counsellor- 01 Post
- Lab Technician- 01 Post
- Senior Lecturer- 02 Posts
- Lecturer- 03 Posts
- Laboratory Technician- 13 Posts
- Technical Supervisor- 07 Posts
- Counselor for Blood Banks- 06 Posts
- Staff Nurse- 01 Post
- District Programme Officer- 01 Post
- District Programme Coordinator- 01 Post
- Finance-cum-Logistic Consultant- 01 Post
- Data Entry Operator- 01 Post
- Medical Technologist- 02 Posts
- Facility Level Quality Manager- 01 Post
- Social Worker- 01 Post
- Cook- 01 Post
- Cook Attendant- 04 Posts
- Nutritionist- 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Government of West Bengal Laboratory Technician and Other Jobs:
- Medical Officer- MBBS from MCI recognized Institute.
- Lab Technician- Higher Secondary passed (10+2) from a recognized board.
- Senior Medical Officer- MBBS or equivalent degree from institution recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Tuberculosis Health Visitor- Graduate or Intermediate.
- Counsellor- Bachelors (or equivalent) degree in Social Work/ Sociology/ Psychology.
- Lab Technician- Intermediate (10+2) and Diploma.
- Senior Lecturer- M. Pharm. or equivalent qualification after obtaining the basic in Pharmacy.
- Lecturer- M. Pharm. or equivalent qualification.
- Laboratory Technician- Passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology Science before obtaining Diploma or Degree.
- Technical Supervisor- Passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology Science before obtaining Diploma or Degree.
- Counselor for Blood Banks- Master’s/ Post Graduate degree in Psychology/ Social Work/ Sociology/ Anthropology/Human Development from any Institution recognized by Central/ State Government.
- Staff Nurse- B.Sc. Nursing/ GNM or ANM.
- District Programme Officer- MBBS degree from institution recognized by Medical Council of India.
- District Programme Coordinator- MBBS from institution recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Finance-cum-Logistic Consultant- Inter CA/ Inter ICWA/ M. Com or MBA (Finance/ Material Management) with knowledge of Computer.
- Data Entry Operator- Graduation from any recognized university.
- Medical Technologist- Passed Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination.
- Facility Level Quality Manager- MBBS/ Dental/ AYUSH/ Nursing/ Life Science graduate with Masters in Hospital Administration/ Health Management.
- Social Worker- BA/ B.Sc./ B. Com from recognized university.
- Cook- Higher Secondary Passed.
- Cook Attendant- Higher Secondary Passed.
- Nutritionist- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Food & Nutrition.
Selection Procedure for Government of West Bengal Laboratory Technician and Other Jobs:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the Punjab Education Board.
How to Apply for Government of West Bengal Laboratory Technician and Other Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply to the Government of West Bengal Job in the prescribed format along with other necessary documents and send the application to: the concerned office so as to reach on or before 23 December 2016.
Government of West Bengal Laboratory Technician and Other Jobs 2016 Detailed Advertisement