Gujarat PSC Jobs Notification: Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Inspector, Joint Director and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 30 November 2018.
- Commencement of submission of application: 15 November 2018
- Last date for submission of application: 30 November 2018
Gujarat PSC Vacancy Details
- Assistant Inspector – 25 Posts
- Joint Director – 1 Post
- Specialist – 134 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Inspector, Joint Director and Other Post
- Assistant Inspector – Possess a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (3 yrs. course) or Diploma in Automobile Engineering (3 yrs. course) or a Degree in Mechanical engineering or Automobile Engineering of a recognized University or deemed university.
- Joint Director – Candidate shall possess a second class degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Chemical Engineering.
- Specialist – degree of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery of any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India.
Age Limit for Assistant Inspector, Joint Director and Other Posts
- Assistant Inspector – Not less than 19 years and not more than 35 years
- Joint Director, Specialist – 40 years
How to apply for Gujarat PSC Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 30 November 2018. Candidates are advised to check the official notification links given below for further details.