Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) invited applications for recruitment of 18 Dental Surgeon (Class-II) in Health Department, Haryana. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online through prescribed format before 19 August 2014.
- Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 19 August 2014
- Closing Date of Deposit of application fees: 22 August 2014
Details of Post:
- Name of the Post: Dental Surgeon (Class-II) in Health Department, Haryana
- Total no. of Posts: 18 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800 + GP of Rs.5400/- + NPA
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery or Licentiate in Dental Science or Licentiate in Dental Surgery of a recognized university.
- Registered as Dental Surgeon on Part ‘A ’of the Dentists Act, 1948.
- Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric standard.
- Candidate’s age should be between 21-40 years as on 19 August 2014.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- for General/ DESM, Rs.125/- for SC/BC/Ex-Servicemen and women candidates of all categories through online generated Challan in State Bank of Patiala.
- Physically Handicapped candidates of Haryana are exempted from fee.
Selection will be done on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to apply online through website http://hpsc.gov.in or www.hpsconline.in on or before 19 August 2014.
- No other means/mode of application will be accepted.