Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL), Kherti Copper Complex, Rajasthan invited applications for the post of Trade Apprentices (Electrician, Fitter, Mechanic etc.). The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 30 November 2017.
- Last Date of Application - 30 November 2017
Hindustan Copper Limited Vacancy Details
Trade Apprentices - 129 Posts
- Mining Mate - 12 Posts
- Computer and Peripheral Hardware Repair and Maintenance Mechanic - 02 Posts
- Turner -05 Posts
- Fitter - 23 Posts
- Electrician - 40 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic - 10 Posts
- Draughtsman (Civil) - 01 Post
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) - 02 Posts
- Welder - 10 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel - 08 Posts
- Pump Operator cum Mechanic - 06 Posts
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic - 02 Posts
- Wireman - 03 Posts
- Cable Jointer - 03 Posts
- Auto Electrician - 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Trade Apprentice Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Candidate should be 10th pass or equivalent. Check the official notification given below for detailed eligibility criteria.
Selection Procedure for Trade Apprentice Posts
Selection shall be based on the merit made. 70% weightage shall be given to marks scored in 10th class and 30% weightage for relevant ITI (Technical) .
How to Apply for Hindustan Copper Limited Trade Apprentice Posts Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents to "Office of Chief Manager (HR) ,CHRD, Khetri Copper Complex , Kheri Nagar, Pin- 333504" on or before 30 November 2017.