Headquarters 1 Signal Training Centre, Jabalpur (MP) invited applications from eligible Indian Nationals, who fulfill the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned Group ‘C’ posts. The candidates eligible for the post may apply within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Details of Posts
Name of Post / No. of Posts:
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 03 Posts
- Civilian Motor Driver: 02 Posts
- Fatigueman: 03 Posts
- Cook: 02 Posts
- Washerman: 02 Posts
- Barber: 05 Posts
- Multi- Tasking Staff (Safaiwala): 04 Posts
- For Post of LDC: Possess Twelfth (12th Standard) Pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University. With Typing Speed @35 w.p.m. in English and @30 w.p.m. in Hindi.
- For All Other Posts :
- Possess Matriculation (Class 10th Pass) from a recognized Board or University.
- Must have Valid Driving License for Heavy Motor Vehicles (reqd. only for the post of Driver).
- Proficiency in the relevant trade. With relevant experience in the concerned trade.
- Must be Physically Fit to fulfill the strenuous duties.
18 to 25 years
- For Post 1, 2 & 4 :
Pay Band (PB – 1) and Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/- Per Month.
- For Post 3 & 5 to 7 :
Pay Band (PB – 1) with Grade Pay of Rs. 1,800/- Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Physical Endurance Test followed with the Practical Test/ Trade Test/ Skill Test/ Typing Test (as per requirement of the post) and finally the Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), Discharge Certificate etc. with two attested recent Passport size Photograph one should affix on the application form and other for the Admit Card and also enclosed one self- addressed envelope affixing Postal Stamp of Rs. 25/- may be forwarded to the “Commandant, 1 Signal Training Centre, Jabalpur (MP) – 482 001” within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.