Delhi High Court PA Exam Admit Card 2018-19: The High Court of Delhi has released the Provisional Admit Card for Written Test (Objective Type) for the Post of Personal Assistant Examination – 2018. Candidates, who had applied for Delhi High Court Personal Assistant Posts, can get their Admit Card from the official website www.delhihighcourt.nic.in.
Delhi High Court PA written exam admit card link is also given below. In order to download the admit card, candidates will be required to provide their Online Application No, Date of Birth, Email-ID (Any two).
How to download Delhi High Court PA Admit Card 2018
- Go the official website delhihighcourt.nic.in
- Click on the link Delhi High Court PA Admit Card 2018.
- Provide Login credentials.
- Download Your Admit Card
Candidates can get all the details such as venue, time, date on the Delhi High Court PA call letter
High Court of Delhi Recruitment 2018 for 35 Personal Assistant, Graduates can Apply
High Court of Delhi has invited applications for the recruitment of Personal Assistants. Eligible candidates can apply onlinefor the post in the prescribed format from 22 September 2018 to 12 October 2018.
- Start Date of Online Application Submission – 22 September 2018 from 10:00 AM
- Last Date of Application - 12 October 2018 till 11:59 PM
High Court of Delhi Vacancy Details
Personal Assistant –35 Posts
- OBC – 12 Posts
- General – 10 Posts
- SC -7 Posts
- ST – 6 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Assistant Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Graduate from a recognized University and having speed of not less than 100 wpm in Shorthand (English)
- 40 wpm in English Typing on Computer
- Should have knowledge of Computer.
Selection Procedure for Personal Assistant Post
Selection will be done on the basis of written exam.
How to Apply for High Court of Delhi Personal Assistant Post Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply online for the post through www.delhihighcourt.nic.in from 22 September 2018 to 12 October 2018.