High Court of Judicature at Allahabad invited applications for recruitment of Personal Assistant jobs 2013. Candidates can apply online on or before 15 April 2013. High Court of Judicature at Allahabad is a high court having jurisdiction over the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh since 1950. It was one of the first high courts to be established in India.
Opening Date of Online Applications: 01 April 2013
Closing Date of Online Applications: 15 April 2013
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 30 April 2013
Date of the Examination: 01 June 2013
Name of the Post: Personal Assistant
No. of post: 67
- Candidates age must be between 21 to 35 years as on 01 July 2013.
- Age Relaxations will be extended as per the rules.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or qualification equivalent thereto.
- Good-Knowledge of – (i) English Shorthand having minimum speed of 100 Words per Minute; and (ii) English Typewriting having minimum speed of 40 Words per Minute.
- Computer Knowledge i.e. Data Entry, Word Processing and Computer Operation
- Preference shall be given to the candidate possessing good knowledge of Hindi Shorthand and Typewriting with speed of 80 and 30 words per minute, respectively.
- For General/OBC candidates: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST of U.P candidates: Rs.250/- through the Challan form which can be downloaded from the website and deposit the fee in State Bank of India in Account No. 32891034356.
Rs. 9300-34800+Grade Pay-Rs.4800, Pay Band-2, plus usual allowances.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Shorthand Test, Computer Knowledge Test.
How to Apply:
- Candidate can apply on-line through the Official Web-site of the High Court www.allahabadhighcourt.in.
- After submission of Online Application candidates should take the Print-out of the on-line Application Form and send along with attested photo-copies of all requisite documents and proof of deposit of prescribed fee and super scribe on the envelope as “Application for the post of Personal Assistant Examination – 2013″ and be sent to the below address by Registered Post before 30 April 2013:
The Deputy Registrar (Examination Cell),
High Court, Allahabad