High Court of Kerala invited applications for recruitment to the post of District and Session Judge. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 27 December 2017.
- Date of Commencement of Step-I and Step-II Process – 28 November 2017
- The date of closure of Step-I process- 27 December 2017
- The last date for remittance of application fee – 4 January 2018
- Date of closure of Step II Process – 11 January 2018
- Last date for receipt of the copies of the required documents – 22 January 2018
High Court of Kerala Vacancy Details
- District and Session Judge – 13 Posts
Age Limit – 35 to 45 years
Selection Procedure for District and Session Judge Posts
The selection will be on the basis of a competitive examination consisting of a written examination and a viva voice.
How to Apply for the High Court of Kerala Recruitment 2017, District and Session Judge Posts
Eligible candidates can apply to the post online mode upto 27 December 2017. For more details, candidates can check the detailed notification link.
Application Fees for District and Session Judge Posts
- All Others: Rs.1500/-
- SC/ST: Nil