High Court of Kerala invited applications for recruitment to the post of Personal Assistant (Grade II) to Judge. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 28 December 2017.
- Date of commencement of STEP-I & STEP-II Processes – 29 November 2017
- Closure of STEP-I Process - 28 December 2017
- Last date for remittance of Application Fee – 5 January 2018
- Closure of STEP-II Process– 15 January 2018
High Court of Kerala Vacancy Details
- Personal Assistant (Grade II) to Judge – 8 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Assistant (Grade II) to Judge Posts
Educational Qualification: The candidate should be graduate in any discipline from any recognized university of Kerala; K.G.T.E.(Higher) in Typewriting (English) and K.G.T.E. (Higher) in Shorthand (English) or equivalent qualification.
Selection Procedure for Personal Assistant (Grade II) to Judge Posts
Selection will be on the basis of Dictation and Interview.
How to apply for the High Court of Kerala Recruitment 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through online mode upto 28 December 2017. For more details, click on the below link of detailed notification.
Application Fees for Post Name Job
- General and OBC – Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST: No Fee