Hindustan Insecticides Limited (HIL) invited applications for the post of Analyst, Instrument Mechanic & Other posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 14 January 2016.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms: 14 January 2016
HIL Vacancy Details
- Welfare Officer: 1 post
- Mechanical Engineer: 1 post
- Safety Supervisor: 1 post
- Analyst (Trainee): 2 posts
- Boiler cum Fitter Gr.III: 1 post
- Medical Officer: 1 post
- Instrument Mechanic: 2 posts
- Boiler Operator: 2 posts
Eligibility Criteria for HIL Recruitment 2015
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience
- Welfare Officer: Graduate with Degree/Diploma in Social Work or Science recognized by State Govt. with 5 yrs. experience in personnel/welfare work.
- Mechanical Engineer: Degree/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 3 years experience in maintenance of Plant and Machinery in a chemical plant.
- Safety Supervisor: Degree/Diploma in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering with Diploma in Industrial Safety from a Govt. recognized institute with 1 year experience in operation/ maintenance/safety in chemical factory with thorough knowledge of statutory requirement of Safety.
- Analyst (Trainee): BSc in Chemistry.
- Boiler cum Fitter Gr.III: Matric or ITI Trade Certificate in the respective trades in both cases with one year experience.
- Medical Officer: M.B.B.S from a recognized university with minimum 3 years experience in a Govt. Hospital or equivalent setup.
- Instrument Mechanic: Matric or ITI trade certificate DCS/PLC in Instrument Mechanic Trade in both cases with 5 years experience in the trade.
- Boiler Operator: SSC with certificate of competency as Boiler Attendant with minimum 7 years experience of Boiler preferably oil fired.
- Welfare Officer: Maximum 40 years
- Mechanical Engineer: Maximum 40 years
- Safety Supervisor: Maximum 40 years
- Analyst (Trainee): Maximum 30 years
- Boiler cum Fitter Gr.III: Maximum 40 years
- Medical Officer: Maximum 65 years
- Instrument Mechanic: Maximum 40 years
- Boiler Operator: Maximum 40 years
How to Apply for HIL Analyst, Instrument Mechanic & Other Posts 2015
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Deputy General Manager (P&A), Hindustan Insecticides Limited, Post – Rasayani, Taluka – Panvel, Dist – Raigad, 410 207, Maharashtra. Last date of receipt of application is 14 January 2016.
Application fees for HIL Recruitment 2015
- Rs.500/- for the post of Welfare Office and Medical Officer.
- Rs.300/- for the post of Instrument Mechanic and Boiler Operator.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted.
Click here for Detailed Notification