The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has already released the notification for Himachal PCS Preliminary Examination 2015. The last date for the submission of online application form is 11 February 2016. The aspirants are rushing towards collecting study materials and textbooks. The success of an aspirant in scoring better marks in any examination does not depend on the collections of books and study materials he/she posses but it actually depends on his/her better strategies adopted along with the limited available resources during their preparation of that examination.
Now it is also very important for the Himachal PCS aspirants to go through the detailed notification and check the minimum eligibility conditions for the Himachal PCS Prelims Exam 2015.
The Himachal PCS Exam is one of the coveted exams of state Himachal Pradesh and the level of competition is going to be high because there are only 25 limited numbers of vacancies has been notified. So, a candidate must have some strategy while he/she is preparing for Himachal PCS Prelims Exam which will help them to crack the exam.
Here, we have suggested some of the major strategies a candidate should adopt during their preparation for Himachal PCS Prelims Exam:
- Reading and understanding the detailed Syllabus for Himachal PCS Prelims Exam 2015 is one of the key factors to qualify Himachal PCS Prelims Exam. Simultaneously, analysing different sections of the syllabus is necessary to get understanding the requirements of the Himachal PCS Prelims Exam.
- Go through the previous year question papers of Himachal PCS Prelims Exam to figure out the nature, quality and difficulty level of questions. It is necessary to know the nature of questions asked so as to keep the preparation on track and avoid irrelevant topics and items.
- Rather choosing multiple text books prefer one text book and revise it properly for each section which will enhance your strength on particular section.
- For the Current Affairs sections stick to the standard daily News Papers and try to prepare notes on the policies and development works of current central government and Himachal Pradesh government as well.
- Go through the whole developments made towards the Climate Change and respective summits held so far. Particularly in this topic no subject specialisation is requires so go through only the general things.
- Go through the Historical and Geographical back ground and also study the culture, regional languages, tribes, fairs and festival of the state of Himachal Pradesh.
- Practice as many objective questions as you can from previous year question papers and other practice papers. This is significant as it helps candidates to revise as well as cover many left-out topics. Study Material for IAS Prelims Exam will also be useful for the Himachal PCS Prelims Exam.