Hidyatullah National Law University, HNLU Chhattisgarh invited eligible candidates for walk in interview for recruitment to 07 posts of Law Teachers, Civil Engineer, Sub-Engineer (Electrical), Computer Typists, Guest House Caretaker-Cum-Cook, Carpenter And Plumber. The interview is scheduled to be held on 30 December 2014.
- Last date for Online Submission of Application: 27 December 2014
- Date (Time) of Interview: 30 December 2014 (10.30 am)
Details of Post
Total Number of the Post: 07
- Law Teachers
- Civil Engineer
- Sub-Engineer (Electrical)
- Computer Typists
- Guest House Caretaker-Cum-Cook
- Law Teachers: Rs.25,000/- p.m. consolidated
- Civil Engineer: Rs.25,000/- p.m. consolidated
- Sub-Engineer (Electrical): Rs.18,000/- p.m. consolidated
For rest other jobs, salary is negotiable
- Educational Qualification
- Law Teachers Candidates must have LL.M. with IPR, International Trade Law, Corporate Law, Taxation Law and Criminal Law as areas of specialization.
- Civil Engineer Candidate must have Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering with at least 03 years experience for Degree holders and 08 years for Diploma holders in construction of buildings and other civil works
- Sub-Engineer (Electrical) Candidate must have Diploma in Electrical Engineering with at least 03 years work experience
- Computer Typists Candidate must be proficient in English and Hindi Typing on Computers
- Guest House Caretaker-Cum-Cook Candidate must be a good cook, should have good knowledge of housekeeping
- Carpenter Candidate must be a good carpenter, able to repair and prepare furniture and should possess adequate work experience
- Plumber Candidate must be a good Plumber, able to repair and install plumbing items/installations and should possess adequate work experience
How to Apply Interested candidates should send their C.V.s to “The Registrar, HNLU, Raipur” through e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org under a copy to email@example.com on or before 27 December 2014. Candidates must appear for the interview on 30 December 2014 in the office of the Vice-Chancellor along with two sets of Xerox copy of testimonials and original.